What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ CSU Score Prediction Thread - 2024

CSU isn't Nebraska. Canvas isn't Memorial. CU has more of a chip on its shoulder about this game than the Nebraska game. We're not suddenly a sh!tty team as some on this board would love for all to believe. Oddsmakers aren't stupid.

17-14 CSU - Half

Buffs 28 Rams 24 - Final

I think CP wants to make this a statement game. I do not see any let up when we get a lead and I think he tries to embarrass them. Ok, I do not think he cares if he embarrasses them but I do think he will be in run it up mode for a number of reasons. I think this one gets ugly and is over before half.

52-10 CU

I think CP wants to make this a statement game. I do not see any let up when we get a lead and I think he tries to embarrass them. Ok, I do not think he cares if he embarrasses them but I do think he will be in run it up mode for a number of reasons. I think this one gets ugly and is over before half.

52-10 CU
I would make Norvell whining about running up the score my new ring tone.

52-10 CU
I really hope you are right on this one.

52-10 CU
Reminds me of stanford. Can't wait to go up 30!

35-34 Buffs as Cristiano Palazzo hits a 42 yard field goal as time expires. Buffs were in the lead with 58 seconds left before SS was intercepted for a pick 6 and CSU had no timeouts.

Back