What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ CSU Score Prediction Thread - 2024

Buffs 33
Rams 27
Buffs surrender a garbage time TD in the last 4 minutes; game is never really as close as the score indicates. Buffs score 4 TDs, all passing. Mata gets a PAT blocked and FG blocked, and goes 2 for 3 on FGs. Buffs net 60 yards on the ground.

Media paints it as a huge loss, declare that Prime is on the hot seat, and will leave for the Florida job at the end of the year, and Colorado should rejoin the PAC12 to make the Rocky Mountain Showdown an annual event since the teams are essentially even. (The articles have already been written, they’re just waiting for the score and stats to fill in the blanks)

CU 37
CSU 10

Charlie gets a rushing TD doing the Vickers on Blackburn’s face in a massive gap. Welch plays. Seaton is a wall. SS 330yds 4tds.
Mata does a dance after making a low 31yd fg that bounces in off the crossbar. Still misses an xp off someone’s back.

CU 37
CSU 10

Charlie gets a rushing TD doing the Vickers on Blackburn’s face in a massive gap. Welch plays. Seaton is a wall. SS 330yds 4tds.
Mata does a dance after making a low 31yd fg that bounces in off the crossbar. Still misses an xp off someone’s back.
With Blackburn.....Travis did make it a point to connect with him on social media after last year's game and I thought I read they went bowling or something. Dead story AFAIC.

The galloping ghost of Lawrence Vickers in a CU jersey, Viska’s and Landman’s ghost of the 2018 game, Chido’s ghost of 2016, Phil Lindsay’s long TD run in 2017, Klatt to McCoy, amongst a flurry of other ghosts of great Buff moments in this series play angels in the outfield, and have a sacrificial neutering in FoCo. Where Travis throws a mortal kombat fatality like block on Blackburn as Wester flies by down the sideline for a 82 yard score. In which Canvas stadium erupts like it never has…and a noise ordinance warning is issued.

Drelon, Kam, and Micah explode onto the scene, and Omarion Miller has flashes of 2019 “Touchdown” Tony Brown.

Buffs 63 Sheep 24

35-17 CSU

CSU truly believes they can win this game and CU won't change a single thing from the first two games. CU might not change a single thing from the last time they played CSU. CSU will play dirty and get away with it.

35-17 CSU

CSU truly believes they can win this game and CU won't change a single thing from the first two games. CU might not change a single thing from the last time they played CSU. CSU will play dirty and get away with it.
Unfortunately, I can visualize this clearly.

With Blackburn.....Travis did make it a point to connect with him on social media after last year's game and I thought I read they went bowling or something. Dead story AFAIC.
Knowing Blackburn I don't think it will matter. He'll still try to cheapshot our guys, Dude is a POS.

I think my 27-13 guess might have been closest. What did I win?
bill hader as you walk in youll be handed a glass of champagne GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back