What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Baylor Game Thread

Outside of points given up on special teams or because of field position due to special teams and bad decisions on offense the defense mostly dominated this game.

They did have the inexcusable long TD by the QB and some other loss of contain on him but if the offense had done their job this game would not have been close.

Ok, yes, I’m a dumbass (I know, you’ve all been telling me that for years) … obvi not gonna be 2-10 now. Hoping this is the inflection point where all the hype turns into results.

My buddy and I left early.
We watched the Sheppard drop and Wester catch on phone.
Watched the end at my house.
I am in disbelief that we somehow won that game.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Outside of points given up on special teams or because of field position due to special teams and bad decisions on offense the defense mostly dominated this game.

They did have the inexcusable long TD by the QB and some other loss of contain on him but if the offense had done their job this game would not have been close.
Robert Livingston is a good coach. I think our D should be in the top-50 by the end of the year.

Best thing about this game is CU refused to quit with 40-50 new players in Game 4 together. This game could be a catalyst for the Prime era.
This is not a bad take at all
The Nebraska game brought them together, and Livingston has fixed the defense
If they can be honest with themselves and really look at the offense play calling and other poor management decisions and fix them by just a little bit, maybe they do make strides

Back