What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Central Florida Score Prediction Thread

Golden Buffaloes 27
Fightin' Disney Ride Operators 24

Somehow, we find a way to sneak out of there with an ugly win.

I'm not exactly confident about this game, but I was supremely confident before the season that we would be 4-1 with K-State coming into town, so there you go.

UCF 48 CU 17

okay-ok.gif

CU arrives ahead of the storm, ready to play. Sanders has the Buffs fired up to kick ass despite gale force winds and torrential rain.

UCF players wimp out and refuse to go outside in the unfavorable elements.

CU wins by forfeit, 1-0. Everyone is unhappy.

Buffs - 34
2017 NATIONAL CHAMPS - 21

Mata returns to peak form with a blocked kick. Palazzo doesn't get a single kickoff past the 12 yard line.
My leg is a little stronger than that. Give me some credit. I think you have me confused with BCS

Back