What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

Texting with friends, and this memory just resurfaced. After 62-36, we hang around the Hill for a while. We’re drunk. And decide to take the bus down to Pearl Street.

We get on the bus. There’s a guy who goes to the very back of the bus and lays down in a seat. With his eyes half-open, he yells at the bus driver, “Take me to the Walrus, cocksucker!”

There was a one-second pause before “cocksucker,” which made it so perfect.

Texting with friends, and this memory just resurfaced. After 62-36, we hang around the Hill for a while. We’re drunk. And decide to take the bus down to Pearl Street.

We get on the bus. There’s a guy who goes to the very back of the bus and lays down in a seat. With his eyes half-open, he yells at the bus driver, “Take me to the Walrus, cocksucker!”

We’re frantically trying to find a babysitter tonight to go f chit up in Foco

Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

Back