What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

dance dancing GIF by RiffTrax
Would love that on our Folsom scoreboard for more in game fun

Catching up.

Holy ****, how was Hill-Green not starting.

Welch looks so slow, but gets the ****in job done. Love watching him rumble out of the pistol. I can see why he's not great out of shotgun though. Needs that first step or two to get moving.

We need to stop being ****ing idiots about the clock. Run the ****ing ball 2 of 3 times up 3 scores. Bleed the clock. S2S taking hits late in the 4th was real dumb.

2 had a real rough start to the game. Nice to see him settle into it as the OL proved to not be swiss cheese. He just starts slow so often. Wish the coaches would ease him into the game with RUNNING PLAYS.

Livingston was a hell of a hire by Prime. Loadholt is still an unknown, but wow, what an improvement on D. You can win with this D without elite offense. Still can't get a pass rush, which is just weird at this point. Crazy how you can cover the crossing routes.

I shall worry about Travis. Shoulders linger.

Overall, CSU looks really bad. Really bad. That int by their QB in their red zone would piss you off on the playground, much less D1 ball. We should have emptied the benches against this team. I'm happy it looks like the offensive staff was able to learn a little bit, but you can tell we are gonna be weird as **** on offense all year even when things are going well.

Back