What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UNC Game Thread

Don't know if we have room to use him in the rotation but I like Smith as well. Those were quality runs
We do. He should be ahead of Fontenot in the rotation.

Broussard = feature back
Clayton = bigger/short yardage back
Smith = relief/speed back.

there isn’t a single thing Fontenot does that the above listed three can’t do better

Lol, Sam Noyer is going to wreck us on homecoming

Yeah a team who probably should have made the playoff last year at Notre Dame's expense is in town next week. Let's worry about them please. That said, I didn't mind Haberman pointing out that the Colorado transfer beat out the Nebraska transfer for the Oregon State qb job.

Personal Fusker smear campaign extended.

Totally different player rolling left vs. rolling right. He wasn’t good tonight, but had a few flashes. If they can keep him healthy, the reps should prove fruitful.
As expected with a QB getting his first real run at the college level. We have the RB talent to carry the team. The question is, can the **** o-line put together enough to get 6 wins? B Lew needs to be a game manager this year. He can be a legitimate top tier PAC-12 QB. He doesn’t need to be that this year.

undisciplined sloppy hot trash garbage. 1-11. Where do you see another win on the schedule?

As expected with a QB getting his first real run at the college level. We have the RB talent to carry the team. The question is, can the **** o-line put together enough to get 6 wins? B Lew needs to be a game manager this year. He can be a legitimate top tier PAC-12 QB. He doesn’t need to be that this year.
You already know how I feel about this question.

I know that it won't be the case but these should be Joe Davis's only carries all year.

Back