What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

Shenault was awesome and Lil Mac made timely plays. I still think Winfree is so under utilized it drives me crazy. Didn’t see any real opportunities to cut him loose and let him make plays.

He can talk about mistakes along with the polyester faithful. Doesn't mention the gift of not having PI called when they almost tackled Lil Mac in the end zone at the end of the first half. Doesn't mention that that "drop" in the fourth quarter he talks about was a ball knocked out of the receivers hands that could just have easily been called a fumble and was in position to be picked up and returned for a potential six. Doesn't mention having a kicker who is normally very accurate miss not one but two kicks that were easily in his range.

From a purely football standpoint this game had a lot of ugly on both sides but no it isn't the poor huskers costing themselves a game. Those turnovers were forced, the fourth down stops were defenders stepping up and making plays, the passes out of the end zone were because the potential receivers were covered and locked up. On the fourth down at the end you have to throw it in there anyways because if not the game is over but the prior play it would have been picked to end the game.

Frost looked like he was chewing glass through that whole presser.
tenor.gif

Can we go back to the news on Kinney? That seems really bad for CU. He's become a very reliable punter.

He can talk about mistakes along with the polyester faithful. Doesn't mention the gift of not having PI called when they almost tackled Lil Mac in the end zone at the end of the first half. Doesn't mention that that "drop" in the fourth quarter he talks about was a ball knocked out of the receivers hands that could just have easily been called a fumble and was in position to be picked up and returned for a potential six. Doesn't mention having a kicker who is normally very accurate miss not one but two kicks that were easily in his range.

From a purely football standpoint this game had a lot of ugly on both sides but no it isn't the poor huskers costing themselves a game. Those turnovers were forced, the fourth down stops were defenders stepping up and making plays, the passes out of the end zone were because the potential receivers were covered and locked up. On the fourth down at the end you have to throw it in there anyways because if not the game is over but the prior play it would have been picked to end the game.
Yep, I felt cu tried to give that game away too

Shenault was awesome and Lil Mac made timely plays. I still think Winfree is so under utilized it drives me crazy. Didn’t see any real opportunities to cut him loose and let him make plays.
He also tweaked his ankle injury today, may have had something to do with it.

One of my favorite parts about postgame threads is complaining about officiating, even in wins. Every damn game.

One of my favorite parts about postgame threads is complaining about officiating, even in wins. Every damn game.

You probably couldn’t see all the holding their secondary was doing when watching on tv. Horrible.

Meh. He wasn’t wrong in some ways, but to not give any credit to the other team is all you need to know

I actually kind of like it. First bugeater in a long time to express his real feelings towards the opponent. That being said, he is still a sub-human nub whose best experiences all occurred during the summer in Estes Park with his fat blonde wife.

I only talked about it in context of Frost's using it as one of his excuses for losing.

The officiating could have been better, a lot better. You can't control that though. To win a team has to control what they can control and make enough plays to overcome any breaks that go against them including in the officiating.

CU Football makes me so happy.
Your post has an existential quantity to it. I am happy NOW. But in all reality, I don’t know if the overall experience of today, or any game, makes me “happy”. In fact, my family would argue that being a Buff fan has taken years off my life, scared my children, alienated my friends, and crated anger issues where realistically none should exist. However, I would not trade anything for being a BUFF. So where does that leave me in the grand scheme of the cosmic universe. Voltare, help!!!

Back