What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread ---- COLORADO vs. UCLA 7PM on FS1

But hey...we are playing like crap and still winning! Well turn it on this half!
There's always that! The defense didn't look very impressive at all, and it seemed like the offense sort of sleep-walked through the first half but you're still winning. Hopefully MacIntyre can kick a few butts and give a few tongue-lashings at the half and get these boys into gear.

Someone posted here earlier today about us sucking after the bye under Mac.

I believe it.

Of course, we played like **** the last two years against these posers, too.

I'm drunk in my last night...will post 8n vacation thread when home...santiago sucks but Chile is dope.
haha not a fan!? As far as South American cities go, I've heard it's great due to its cleanliness and amazing location nestled below the Andes, though also a bit sterile. I think part of the fascination of Santiago by Brasilians is just how freaking clean it is comparatively haha

Need to calm f down, take what they are giving (7 yard drags are wide open)- get some first downs and go Folsom fast. Had them on their heels at end of 1st quarter when going fast pace and haven’t seen it since.

Playing these douche bags also feels like an f’n beer league hockey game - we get sucked into crap and slow the game down. Need to focus on us right now and play our game.

Mac's and crew have been outcoached in the first half. I think if they can come out and score on the first drive it will change things. UCLA can't play well from behind. Hopefully they make a few good adjustments

Strays, I reckon.
I see. There was tons of strays in São Paulo too, but I can't ever remember actually seeing a dead one in the street...and that's even after living in a dodgy neighborhood for a couple of years. Regardless, that's too bad. Never fun to see a dead dog/cat

I gotta say, from a 1,000 yard view, overall I’m proud of our buffs. Picking up yards, making plays.

Back