What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread CU v csu 8/31 @7:30 pm

Actually, for a non-CU person, it is probably a good commercial. I thought it was pretty good actually and it probably reached it target audience fairly effectlvely

I dunno. Back a million years ago, when CU and CSU didn't even play each other and I would go to their games with my brother, I still thought it was a terrible chant.

It's just so generic and, like I said, so easily mockable.

that was a ****ty ****ing call. but, it won't matter. we are dialed in. and they don't have the bodies to compete. that qb and that wideout are legit. it won't be enough.
I’d say we’re losing our “dialed in-ness”. And I’m pissed about it.

I am happy even with the mistakes. So many years of suck. Hoping for a solid second half.

I do just want to push pause on things for a second and tip the cap to Bobo for being out there on the sideline. He’s clearly not feeling great but out there for his guys and that is ****ing awesome and commendable. Good on you, Mike.

Reposting in case you missed it. Don't like this post, Like the original. Well done, Mr. Indiana.

I dunno. Back a million years ago, when CU and CSU didn't even play each other and I would go to their games with my brother, I still thought it was a terrible chant.

It's just so generic and, like I said, so easily mockable.
Well, sure it is mockable. I just think it is a good commercial in the way that they demonstrate a broad selection of professions they may offer (I know.. I know... they didn't show McDonalds drive thru). Just saying outside of the in-state "rivalry" it probalby is effective.

Anyway... I don't really care either way.

Back