What's new

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
It will be interesting to watch his 2019 season. I want him to see a HUGE payday someday so want to see him have another great and injury free season. The Broncos hit the jackpot with Phil and I sure as hell hope they don’t continue to lowball his contract. It actually kind of pisses me off that he’s getting a minimum salary. (I’m assuming he still is)

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
It will be interesting to watch his 2019 season. I want him to see a HUGE payday someday so want to see him have another great and injury free season. The Broncos hit the jackpot with Phil and I sure as hell hope they don’t continue to lowball his contract. It actually kind of pisses me off that he’s getting a minimum salary. (I’m assuming he still is)
We went over this last season...but there’s nothing the Broncos can do, it’s the NFL rules. He can renegotiate his contract after his 2nd season.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
We went over this last season...but there’s nothing the Broncos can do, it’s the NFL rules. He can renegotiate his contract after his 2nd season.
Now that you mention it, I do remember that. Thanks. So let’s hope for another great year and a nice $6,000,000+ contract.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
So the news is a bit late but Phillip Lindsay received an extra $200k. Once again it is tilted toward offensive lineman, but still a nice Christmas bonus for him.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/weird-loophole-keeps-rookie-pro-bowler-phillip-lindsay-from-winning-bigger-bonus-220021703.html
I’ve never even heard of this! Very cool for him, his bonus was more than most people’s yearly income lol. Hoping he’s healthy and successful this year so that he can be eligible for a new contract after this season. Elway is a dick but I doubt he would fight Phil too much on this.