What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Score Prediction: Rocky Mountain Showdown CSU

Hate to re-post stuff from netbuffs, but it's important to the tale! I was in Fort Collins the other day making some rounds, and my piece of caca corolla broke down again. So, I'm standing there and this CSU student walks by, and i'm like dude can you jump my car? Next thing I know, he is running full speed at mi auto and tries to leap over it, he smashes his face into my windshield and breaks it! What a d**k!

So, I was at work today at Chuck E Cheese, trust me I know that it sucks! So, my manager who is a total CSU dick starts giving me crap about how CSU is going to beat CU this year, and that you guys really suck! I said, no you guys suck! It got pretty intense, but I think i may be right this time! Anyway that goat fellatio artist fired me, can you believe that ****?

Point is, now I have broken windshield and got fired!

Goat fans are total dicks, and go Buffs!

Oh! sorry! Buffs 42 CSU 17
How is trying your material out on the boards working for you?

I’m thinking this is a very boring game and closer than we want with the new schemes and coaching on both sides.

Halftime: 10-7 CU
Final: 27-10 CU

I don’t think there’s any way they keep our offense to 10 points in the 1H. They’ve got worse coverage players than our WR/TE group and even poorer depth in their secondary than ours. That says a lot IMO. It won’t be pretty for them.

I’m thinking this is a very boring game and closer than we want with the new schemes and coaching on both sides.

Halftime: 10-7 CU
Final: 27-10 CU

I don't see how this offense doesn't go off Friday night-We have one of the best WR groups in the country and a 3 year starter at QB. CSU loses 4 of their top 6 tacklers off a team who couldn't stop anyone last year (111th in the country in total defense, and they gave up at least 40 points 5 times), and they're young up front. John Jancek (somehow) returns as coordinator.

If we could just speed up time a little bit, gonna be a ****ing long week. What's really funny is a dude at my work is from Fort Collins, I've been, umm, talking a little **** to him about the game. He keeps saying he's not a CSU fan, you can tell he's lying his ass off. :D

In addition to the previously predicted drubbing, I also predict more than acceptable penalties. I have a feeling that playing to the "echo of the whistle" will bite us a time or two.

You think it sucked, whatever! If you ever post something interesting, I will make sure to reply. Could be a long, long time.
I didn't think it sucked, but it also wasn't great. Hence the trying out the material comment, I understand you didn't get it. With some more reps you might be decent at your charecter one day.

I know my smart assery and sarcasm are very hit and miss and sometines too naunced. Feel free to mock any time.

I don't view my "contribution" here is to post interesting stuff.

Last edited:
I didn't think it sucked, but it also wasn't great. Hence the trying out the material comment, I understand you didn't get it. With some more reps you might be decent at your charecter one day.

I know my smart assery and sarcasm are very hit and miss and sometines too naunced. Feel free to mock any time.

I don't view my "contribution" here is to poat interesting stuff.
No Worries Dudeiro!

Hey, if your contribution is to not post interesting stuff. You're fin killing it!

:)

If we could just speed up time a little bit, gonna be a ****ing long week. What's really funny is a dude at my work is from Fort Collins, I've been, umm, talking a little **** to him about the game. He keeps saying he's not a CSU fan, you can tell he's lying his ass off. :D Can't wait, let's ****ing go.

45 - 27 Buffs. 28-10 at halftime. Second half snaps by the second team defense allow the game to get closer but never close.

Back