What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official @ Washington State Score Prediction Thread

article I just read states Viska is almost 100%. Still not enough. Our D is what has me concerned. Sticking with original pick.

Stomach says, this is the game I have been dreading all year. Heart feels better with the # of posters picking CU. Heart also says, if CU made Jack Stoll shave his head, they may somehow do the same thing to Max Borgi?

Head thinks CU's lack of speed at LB, young Dline, injuries, and inexperience in the system will doom CU at the Palose. I hope for a Wazzu turnover festival and to have a shot in the 4th quarter. Much will depend on how beat up WSU is playing ASU and Utah back-to-back on the road. I have always said this, I think Montez is good for one stinker a year on the road, and unfortunately I believe it will be this game--SM has not played well in rain. Although one could argue OU was the stinker on the road--as he did have 4 ints. Perhaps, if they scored late in the 2nd quarter, things may have been closer. CU was out athleted v. OU and that was clear. They may be out-schemed by Wazzu. I just don't like CU's defensive match-up. I do think if there is a game where Montez is pulled early, this will be it; and the focus for him will be beating USC at home.

Overall prediction:

Palose 35
Buffs 17, maybe 24 (garbage touchdown).

If CU is leading or within 3 points at the half--

Buffs 35
Palose 34

Somehow CU has played well against Leach. If Embo beat Leach on the road, MT can do the same. One thing the offense has done pretty well this year is flip the field. With a Sr punter that could bode well, unless there are just too many explosion plays. I liked the article featuring the Borgi v. Fontenot match-up, but all the CU backs will have to play well for CU to win. IMO, the sloppier the conditions, the better. Also, with WAC12 referees (I think the Mtn West and Wac have better referees than the PAC), who knows how they want the final outcome to be.

Back