What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/20-10/23

This Michigan team is really not that good. Really struggling to move the ball against a NW squad that is clearly smaller than them. Just no big plays whatsoever.

OU getting shut out by Kansas is almost as enjoyable as the UW meltdown. But the self righteousness, arrogance and entitlement of UW fans makes their downward spiral so enjoyable. Preseason they were saying they had the best OL in the country, the same one that allowed at least 4 sacks and a blocked punt to AZ. Their expectations were NC this year. They seem to think they are a blue blood. They bring flags that say "greatest setting" to home games - WTF does that mean? They still think Huard will somehow save the program and deliver, but he looks just like that Jake Eason guy and his 5 star suckatude. He throws a beautiful looking spiral to no one and is stiff as a board. The next few years will be fun to watch!
🤔

Weird day, we always have one every year. Cincy ****ing around with Navy. I don't know if there is one dominant team. If I had to pick one or two, I'd probably say Georgia or Oregon. Never know though, a lot of season to go.

Quick snapshot:

#2 Cincinnati 13 - Navy 10 at halftime (ESPN2)
#3 Oklahoma 0 - Kansas 10 early Q3 (ESPN)
#6 Michigan 10 - Northwestern 7 at halftime (FOX)
#7 Penn State 10 - Illinois 7 at halftime (ABC)
#16 Wake Forest 28 - Army 21 at halftime (CBSSN)

Such B.S. with the announcers trying to say that Rattler and Williams support each other. I guess it's a narrative that's unsurprising. But the truth is that they do not get along at all. Un-followed each other on Insta and whatnot.

They announced the gates are open in Lawrence for all to come and watch. OU goes right down the field 😂

breaking bad bullshit GIF

Back