What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/8 - 10/12

Aging Season 9 GIF by Friends

1728790766511.gif

Winning fixes everything.

If Kirby was 8-4 every year he'd be public enemy number one.
He needs to be suspended at minimum one game but should be done for the the season. That is wild. Woody Hayes got fired for something similar. Idc if anyone says I’m soft for saying he should be done for the year. It would be bad enough if it was his own player, but it’s the other team. Can anyone here say that if they went into one of their competitors office building and shoved one of their employees for no reason, they wouldn’t be fired or at the very least disciplined?

That l ooks insignificant to me, almost an accident it's nothing
If it was an accident, he wouldn’t have extended his arms. It wouldn’t be an issue if he bumped into him while trying to yell at the ref. He clearly shoved him.

If it was an accident, he wouldn’t have extended his arms. It wouldn’t be an issue if he bumped into him while trying to yell at the ref. He clearly shoved him.
It looked like a heat of the moment thing but at that level coaches are responsible to control their actions. He is supposed to be the adult in the room.

He needs to be suspended at minimum one game but should be done for the the season. That is wild. Woody Hayes got fired for something similar. Idc if anyone says I’m soft for saying he should be done for the year. It would be bad enough if it was his own player, but it’s the other team. Can anyone here say that if they went into one of their competitors office building and shoved one of their employees for no reason, they wouldn’t be fired or at the very least disciplined?
He should be suspended for a game or two, but that is nowhere near a Woody Hayes closed fist punch.

That l ooks insignificant to me, almost an accident it's nothing
Yes and I could see a flag coming out about 50% of the time if it was a player.

My point is more broadly that if Kirby wasn't winning at an obscene rate, the parade of drunken driving, women abusing players on his watch would have encouraged the pitchforks to come out, and then something like this would get piled on as "evidence" of a complete lack of control.

Back