What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 10/9 - 10/12

Disagree with you-Oregon's going to lose again. Probably Saturday in Seattle or at Arizona State the week before Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I think the odds Oregon runs the table with road games against Washington, USC, and ASU plus Utah (?) in the Pac-12 Championship are really low.

Ohio State
LSU
Oklahoma
Bama
Wisconsin
Clemson
Penn State
Oregon

Clemson is the only team in the group likely to win out.

Ohio State
LSU
Oklahoma
Bama
Wisconsin
Clemson
Penn State
Oregon

IF LSU goes to Tuscaloosa and wins, they probably will.

Yeah, I think the odds Oregon runs the table with road games against Washington, USC, and ASU plus Utah (?) in the Pac-12 Championship are really low.

Forgot they still have to go to USC.

Disagree with you-Oregon's going to lose again. Probably Saturday in Seattle or at Arizona State the week before Thanksgiving.
Oregon has a long history of losing games at bad times but I do believe this team can run the table. They could lose to the Huskies but if they win that one I don't think they lose any of those other games.

Utah is better than Oregon on the LOS but Oregon is much more talented at the skill positions and they are able to use their speed much more effectively.

Stinks that Oregon lost that game to Auburn to start the season. Had they won that it would have been hard to keep them out of the playoff because at this point they have a very good chance to run the table.

For us though Utah looks like a bad match. If their coaches don't get stupid and try to get fancy they should be able to simply run us over with their offense. On defense they should be able to abuse the middle of our OL and force mistakes.
Oregon OL vs Utah DL = BBF

Ohio State
LSU
Oklahoma
Bama
Wisconsin
Clemson
Penn State
Oregon

I'd put Wisconsin above Bama just because they have had so many shutouts and just looked flat out dominant no matter what (excusing the NW game). But otherwise I think that's the right order as of right now.

Ohio State
LSU
Oklahoma
Bama
Wisconsin
Clemson
Penn State
Oregon

I'd add the Bama/LSU winner and OU as likely to win out too. Of the top 7 I'd put PSU 7th but aside from that I'd say almost any order 1-6 is tough to argue. But we saw UGA go down as almost a 4-TD favorite and Clemson come within a whisker of losing to UNC so chances are that'll happen to a couple of these top 7 teams before it's all over.

Games left between the top 7 undefeateds:
Wiscy-OSU
LSU-Bama
PSU-OSU
PSU-Wiscy (potentially)

Back