What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/18-11/20

I expected Utah to play Oregon tough or even beat them. I didn't expect that bludgeoning.
OR went into that game thinking their reputation, athletes, etc would carry them. UT has the best coach in the PAC12 and it’s not really that close. OR got completely out prepared, out coached by a team that wanted to send a message. Cristobal will not be able to remove that stain.

I've become accustomed to it, but it's been a theme with Carolina since we joined the conference.

He especially hates Oregon, which makes no sense in a conference that includes USC.
USC
1637514083136.png
Oregon
1637514180880.jpeg
Here’s my opinion

OR went into that game thinking their reputation, athletes, etc would carry them. UT has the best coach in the PAC12 and it’s not really that close. OR got completely out prepared, out coached by a team that wanted to send a message. Cristobal will not be able to remove that stain.
Well, they sent it loud and clear.

if you are going on hate scale, in conference, it breaks down about like this for me:

1. usc by a long long mile
2. uw because they really are douche bag fans... closet thing to a ****ing ****er in the p12
3. america's stripper U-- no morales, no history, no standards
4. oregon-- duh, they are so nouveau riche and they can't ever get it done, even when we all need them to show up
5. ucla-- neuheisal, dorrell, soft
6. arizona-- hate by association to their bb team
7. cal-- shut up and i don't care about your academics
8. stanford-- shut up and i don't care about your endowments
9. washington state-- pullman blows dead donkey ass
10. utah. **** you, you aren't our rival and stop pissing me off
11. oregon state-- yeah, what? who cares...
Love this and totally agree. I give UW and USC a tie at 1. I need a little help with figuring out what you wrote about UW with the censoring. The thing about UW is that they are almost exactly the same as CU, except that they briefly recovered from their own Embree years and misinterpreted that flash in the pan as some king of dominating tradition. They are Husker fans that resemble Niles Crane instead of rednecks. Enjoying their downfall greatly.

if you are going on hate scale, in conference, it breaks down about like this for me:

1. usc by a long long mile
2. uw because they really are douche bag fans... closet thing to a ****ing ****er in the p12
3. america's stripper U-- no morales, no history, no standards
4. oregon-- duh, they are so nouveau riche and they can't ever get it done, even when we all need them to show up
5. ucla-- neuheisal, dorrell, soft
6. arizona-- hate by association to their bb team
7. cal-- shut up and i don't care about your academics
8. stanford-- shut up and i don't care about your endowments
9. washington state-- pullman blows dead donkey ass
10. utah. **** you, you aren't our rival and stop pissing me off
11. oregon state-- yeah, what? who cares...
I’d switch UW and UCLA because I hate LA but other than that, nailed it.

I’m actually starting to like and root for UU.

Feeling like they're going to get housed in Atlanta by Georgia in two weeks. They're not good enough to consistently move the ball on that defense.

BTW-wasn't it you who said don't take Tennessee over 6? That's looking really good right now.

Yea that was me, I had the Vols pegged at about 5 wins, 6 tops. Figured they would probably split with Mizzou and South Carolina and lose to Kentucky. They may have finally found their coach.

Yea that was me, I had the Vols pegged at about 5 wins, 6 tops. Figured they would probably split with Mizzou and South Carolina and lose to Kentucky. They may have finally found their coach.
Agree-and I had to rib you a little bit about it. Heupel's taken full advantage of the transfer portal and that offense should take over CFB over the next few years.

Another observation with OSU-Michigan State (decided to watch the first half).......Michigan State's defense (secondary in particular) is AWFUL. That's a 7-8 win team that has feasted on a ****ty schedule-like I've been saying for a while now. I thought Tucker knew how to recruit defensive backs?

Last edited:
They are soft, period.

Love this and totally agree. I give UW and USC a tie at 1. I need a little help with figuring out what you wrote about UW with the censoring. The thing about UW is that they are almost exactly the same as CU, except that they briefly recovered from their own Embree years and misinterpreted that flash in the pan as some king of dominating tradition. They are ****er fans that resemble Niles Crane instead of rednecks. Enjoying their downfall greatly.
fed up niles GIF

Back