What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

Danielson is such a ****ing front-running cheerleader. He should have been put to sleep when Vern finally hung it up.

At this point, I think I'm more looking forward to the Saban postgame presser than I am to the Buffs game. :ROFLMAO:

Of all the rotten luck. The player goes down and ends up stopping the clock when all Auburn is trying to do is burn time.

In other news, Boise St is down by 9 to Fresno St with 8 to go in the game. Boise St has the ball.

I know everyone is watching SEC but Rich Rod just went brain dead and sat Tate down for no reason that anyone can see and Dawkins promptly threw an INT that ASU converted into a TD to take their first lead, 28-24.

danielson lobbying for ohio st. and alabama to both get in. He's giving ohio st an automatic win over Wisconsin, which I doubt at this point. Wisconsin is close to making me a convert.

I kind of hate this guy.

Last edited:
I know everyone is watching SEC but Rich Rod just went brain dead and sat Tate down for no reason that anyone can see and Dawkins promptly threw an INT that ASU converted into a TD to take their first lead, 28-24.
Rich Rod is gonna Rich Rod. He's probably trying to get fired so he can get one of these fancy jobs that keep opening up.

Decided to watch the end of the KSU-ISU game. Campbell's game management raises some eyebrows.

Great finish with a last second TD from KSU for the win!

Back