What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/23 - 11/27

Michigan needs to run the ball and grind out the clock. Get a first down and force tOSU to burn their TOs.

Ohio State couldn’t stop Oregon. They don’t deserve to be in the playoff.
Now watch, Michigan will lose to Iowa or Wisconsin. Book it.

I would like to go to a Michigan home game in person before I die. Looks like an amazing atmosphere.
My dad and brother have been texting all day about it. Hoping to try and get there next year. Anyone have experience getting tickets in the big house?

You told me to book it that they were going to blow this game.
I didn’t tell anyone to do anything with this game. I made prognostication based on past data pointing to Michigan finding a way to blow the Big Game most years. Take that however you want.

His job was never in jeopardy for 2021. Never.
I never said it was.

What was true though is that there were some significant donors who had he not done well this year would have been able to turn up the heat.

He wasn't going to be able to continue year after year losing to tOSU, losing games to Michigan State and repeatedly losing to ranked opponents.

There is no question that Ohio State and Michigan run their programs differently but among those 100,000 plus who fill that stadium there are some who are very financially significant who expect to see some success for their investment.

My dad and brother have been texting all day about it. Hoping to try and get there next year. Anyone have experience getting tickets in the big house?

I went to the CU game there about 5 years and was actually underwhelmed a bit. But it also wasn't nearly the magnitude of a game like this plus my seats were in the very last row in the end zone.

Game, set, match. That looked like old school Michigan. So much for you can't play like that anymore. Bull**** if you can't.

I didn’t tell anyone to do anything with this game. I made prognostication based on past data pointing to Michigan finding a way to blow the Big Game most years. Take that however you want.
You’re doing the same for next week, so I was just trying to figure out why we should think that prediction was more valid.

Back