What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/23 - 11/27

Like this post if you get paid for the easiest gambling win of the season tomorrow like I do.

Yes, I'm talking about Nebraska under 6 wins for the year.

Yes, but he was also heavily influenced by Mark Richt. Plenty of pro style elements (think Stafford as that prototype QB) that relied on play action out of a run-first offense.
Also a lot easier to look good as an OC when you have the kind of talent that he had at Georgia. Same plays look a lot different when you don't have a bunch of high draft choices running them.

GT will give their best effort of the year. This is a game they get up for even when Georgia isn't getting all the national attention and there is nothing they would like more than ruining UGAs year.

All that emotion may keep the game close for a while but eventually the talent difference will tell. Georgia has so many NFL type athletes, so many playmakers on both sides of the ball. It will only be a matter of time until that talent breaks the game open.
I think the other thing here is Collins is attempting the toughest thing a coach can do in this sport-moving off the option. I remember watching his first game at GT (I think at Clemson two years ago) and they said GT had like 13 running backs on their roster when he got there. Yeah they'll get killed Saturday-but that's a project that's nowhere near finished......it takes like 4 years at a minimum to do it.

Last edited:
Moving away from the option will buy some patience from fans.

Being awful on defense in year three under a defensive minded HC? Not so much.

Interesting morning of games.

Amazing how Texas can have totally blown this season with some of the talent they have.

Meanwhile Iowa struggling against the fuskers, was hoping to see some a good blowout to pop the fuskers best 3 win team story.

Interesting morning of games.

Amazing how Texas can have totally blown this season with some of the talent they have.

Meanwhile Iowa struggling against the ****ers, was hoping to see some a good blowout to pop the ****ers best 3 win team story.
Did the corn bench Martinez?

Nebraska with a 15 pt lead early in the 3rd. Iowa keeps shooting them selves in the foot

These NC State backs are running hard. NCSU trying to keep their ACC Atlantic hopes alive with a win tonight and then hope Wake loses to BC tomorrow

Am I the only one who sees the WSU QB's name and thinks

"interesting matriarchal naming convention"

"wait, do I know his mom?"

Back