What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/26 - 11/ 30

You can't make a case for them without Oklahoma and Utah losses either tonight or next week
You can make a case. You don’t like the case. But it’s there, especially in advanced analytics, SOR, game control. I think Utah is on with two good wins, but it won’t be a slam dunk.

You can make a case. You don’t like the case. But it’s there, especially in advanced analytics, SOR, game control. I think Utah is on with two good wins, but it won’t be a slam dunk.

I don't think Alabama's resume is on the level of Utah's or OU's. Utah's beaten five bowl eligible teams. Alabama has beaten three, and one of those is Southern Miss. OU has two wins over teams in this most recent top 25, and that could double by Selection Sunday........and Auburn just scored. So much for style points.

I don't think Alabama's resume is on the level of Utah's or OU's. Utah's beaten five bowl eligible teams. Alabama has beaten three, and one of those is Southern Miss. OU has two wins over teams in this most recent top 25, and that could double by Selection Sunday........and Auburn just scored. So much for style points.
Fair points. Let’s pick it up later, sken, once we get some more data.

Too bad OSU and Clemson won today. Still cheering hard for CU, Auburn and Okie State to win today.

Back