What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/26 - 11/ 30

Pickens ejected for fighting. Cager out. Swift out with shoulder. UGA in trouble next weekend.

Ohio State is the better team, but Michigan made a few mistakes that have made all the difference today. OSU fumbled punt erased some of that, but not all. I feel like this should be a 1 score game instead of 2.

Another problem for Georgia on the offensive side of the ball - their other top receiver Pickens got ejected for getting into a fight and will miss the first half against LSU next week. Now their top 2 receivers will be out for the first half next week (the other top WR Cager is out for the season) and Swift's status is uncertain.

Dobbins going to be an excellent NFL back. He does his work in traffic and gets what is available on every carry.

FWIW, I want to see total chaos today.

Auburn, Okie Lite, KU, Wisconsin and a Michigan comeback would be sweet.

Hell, throw in an aTm upset of LSU as the cherry on top.

If this were the PAC the defender would already be gone.

That's a tough call to make because the DB was clearly playing the ball and he went to the receivers body. There was helmet to helmet contact but the initial hit was to the body. It is also hard to call that defenseless because the player was grabbed by the other defender almost simultaneous to the hit.

Anybody watching this Fox postgame show in Ann Arbor? You would have thought Michigan won the game with how excited Michigan fans are in the background.
😐 🤔

Tua is a really good kid, he’s going to be successful in the future. Radio said there was a mock draft where the Broncos drafted him, I would be ECSTATIC about that.

I realize it's rainy but alot of empty seats at Stanford for ND. Go Stanford, get a win and represent the Pac12! :p

Not good for our local D2 schools.

Mines now down 20-3, 10:50 left in the 4th
Pueblo down 35-7, 4:16 left in the 4th

For whatever reason, I am finding myself more easily getting interested in Minn-Wisc than Bama-Aub. Didn't expect that when I planned my viewing for today.

Back