What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26 - 9/28

Ryan Williams is unreal. Top 5 WR in the country as a true freshman
It’s crazy that two of the 5 best WRs are true freshman with him and Jeremiah Smith.

What’s even crazier is I think both of them have the potential to go down as the best WR to ever play for each school. And considering the history of talent each school has, that’s insane.

There hasn’t been a season shaping up as crazy as this since 2007. When CU had a second year head coach exceeding expectations and a new coach was at Alabama.

yoots struggling

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Three SEC hot takes after today-Texas is probably the top of that league right now. For that matter, I don't know if I can make an argument over somebody other than them as #1 in the polls right now. I think they probably beat both those teams tonight.......even though that game was nuts.

We all know Texas is going to lose a game (or maybe even two) they shouldn't. Oklahoma is going to beat them again, and their fanbase will have an epic meltdown afterward.

Three SEC hot takes after today-Texas is probably the top of that league right now. For that matter, I don't know if I can make an argument over somebody other than them as #1 in the polls right now. I think they probably beat both those teams tonight.......even though that game was nuts.

We all know Texas is going to lose a game (or maybe even two) they shouldn't. Oklahoma is going to beat them again, and their fanbase will have an epic meltdown afterward.

I think Georgia beats Texas in a few weeks

Interesting.

UNLV in the news because their QB decides to quit over NIL issues.

Currently they are leading over Fresno 28-0. The backup who is starting today is currently 11-14, 158 yards, 2 TDs
UNLV ends up winning the game 59-14.

Starting QB Hajj-Malik Williams who got the start because the other guy quit finished the game 13-16 182yards, 3TDs, O Ints, and carried the ball 12 times for 119 yards and a TD.

@Bread reported that the coaches weren't too upset with the old starter leaving, after this game they might not be that excited about bringing him back.

Back