What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/5 - 9/7

As I was putting together the opening post for this thread I knew that there are always a couple of upsets but I saw a lot of the games today that have been close as blowouts. Didn't even mention Notre Dame or think the Penn State game would be close enough to be interesting.

Just goes to show that while in the end the top schools usually end up near the top you can rarely count on getting there as predictable as you would think.

If Oklahoma loses to Houston (14-12 OU in the 4th) somebody needs to be fired tonight. Houston is terrible.

AFA lost to San Jose 14-7, so far this season their offense hasn't been what it needs to be.

Wyoming lost to FCS Idaho at home 17-13, offense ineffective as well.

CSU won 38-17 but considering it was against Northern Colorado that feels like a loss.

CSU Pueblo impressing against #21 Texas Permian Basin leading 29-9 midway through the 3rd quarter..

Western Colorado beats Midwestern State 38-33.

UA is now ahead 13-10 of NAU.

Sun Devils looking good against Miss State.

Boise State looks better than Oregon. There's something wrong with Oregon. Which always makes me happy.

Come on Boise St!!!!!

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

Is it me or does the Oregon game on Peacock look jumpy?

I remember this is what early streams of live sports looked like on YouTube TV. I didn’t notice it on Amazon with the NFL. So I thought they figured it out.

But this looks jumpy, right?

Is it me or does the Oregon game on Peacock look jumpy?

I remember this is what early streams of live sports looked like on YouTube TV. I didn’t notice it on Amazon with the NFL. So I thought they figured it out.

But this looks jumpy, right?

Yes, it has definitely been jumpy for me too

Looked like the Oregon player dropped the ball before crossing the goal line, surprised they didn't reverse it

Back