What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/5 - 9/7

When the ref waives both hands over his head - that means stop the clock, right?

What a clusterf*ck that was.

When the ref waives both hands over his head - that means stop the clock, right?

What a clusterf*ck that was.
Yes, but it stops on the first down. There's a separate signal after the initial one that indicates if the player was in or out and consequently whether the clock will restart or stay stopped.

Yes, but it stops on the first down. There's a separate signal after the initial one that indicates if the player was in or out and consequently whether the clock will restart or stay stopped.

Ah. That makes sense. So on a first down, the hands over the head signal means stop the clock. But there is another signal to restart? I think I saw what Robert was referring to. As the ball was being placed there was a half-assed run the clock signal.

But if it wasn't a first down, you would never give the hands over head signal if the runner is down in bounds. I have that right now?

Complete lack of situational awareness probably cost Arky a chance to win the game. Take a long sack in chip shot FG range then miss the long one.

Now they have to hope the OSU kicker misses an easy one.

Complete lack of situational awareness probably cost Arky a chance to win the game. Take a long sack in chip shot FG range then miss the long one.

Now they have to hope the OSU kicker misses an easy one.
This is only 4 yards closer than Arky's miss

It never ceases to piss me off when teams randomly adopt black into their color scheme when it was never there historically.

I’m looking at you right now, Okie Lite!
What are you talking about? Their school colors are orange and black.

Lol appropriate that dudes name is Sorey

Sorry Canadian GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I did watch start to finish a few off-seasons ago the famous 7OT ATM-LSU game. It was a lot like this. Really bad football, questionable officiating. jus sayin'

Back