What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Jan 16-Jan 23

The ACC is garbage this year. UVA and Miami are pretty good, that's about it. NC State and Duke are decent but I don't trust either of those teams.
Miami lost today albeit at the buzzer, haven't seen it yet. Duke and Carolina need to get hot about right now. Carolina has a few that have been in the big time, Duke doesn't. This is the time to be hitting stride. The quad 1 doesn't mean much for Carolina because of their brand, like you said.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but an amazing play.

This angle. We need 6'7"s like this guy. I can't stop watching this play.

Watching Wichita St. at Houston. A guy ran into the basket stanchion. The color commentator said “I like the arenas without the stanchions, with the fly away hoops. Like Colorado and Duke”

So that’s how you can get Duke and Colorado in the same sentence in a basketball context. And yes, he said Colorado first. :LOL:

Tech looks horrible. No answer for Smith.

Disappointing season for the defending ACC champs. I really had high expectations coming into the year, and we looked great until new years and then the wheels fell off.

You can't spell "Virginia Tech" without 'NIT'.

☹️

Memories seeing the tournament back in Greensboro.

Every B1G team that ends up better than .500 gets Bubble consideration. More than any other conference, by far.
It's like the old ACC and Big East which was a murderers' row most years. I don't view the B1G in that light but whatever.

Every B1G team that ends up better than .500 gets Bubble consideration. More than any other conference, by far.
Since it ain't an official allbuffs thread without a Fusker smear......Nebraska can't hit that bastion of mediocrity.

Patrick Ewing out at Georgetown. We ended his career two years ago in Indy with the 27 threes we hit in that game or whatever it was LOL.

Ewing probably needs to go be a team exec in the NBA. Former NBAPA president. Smart and respected guy. I just think his coaching philosophies are dated to a bygone era.

Since it ain't an official allbuffs thread without a Fusker smear......Nebraska can't hit that bastion of mediocrity.

Patrick Ewing out at Georgetown. We ended his career two years ago in Indy with the 27 threes we hit in that game or whatever it was LOL.
Barring a mass exodus, whoever takes over will have some talent and size to work with.

Of course, if your threes are falling, anyone can beat UVA with their lack of offense. UMBC...

Watching that game last night I kept thinking that UVA could have a comfortable lead if they could get some offense going. But with their methodical, disciplined style of play they rarely get blown out and almost always seem in control of the game.

UMBC was a perfect storm where they shot well from 3 but an equally big factor was UVAs 3-point shooting was terrible that night. Kind of like the BC game this year for UVA

Pac should be a 5 bid league IMO. UCLA, UA, USC, Oregon, and Arizona State. Tell me I'm wrong 🤷
I don't think there should even be a debate.

UCLA: 28-4, #4 NET, 7-4 Q1
Zona: 26-6, #11 NET, 8-2 Q1
Oregon: 19-13, #44 NET, 2-8 Q1
USC: 22-10, #49 NET, 3-6 Q1
ASU: 22-11, #60 NET, 5-5 Q1

I think UCLA's a 1-seed and Zona's a 2.

Other 3 belong in that 7-11 seed range.

Back