What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Nov. 20th-21st

I sense that you feel like they should actually be talking about it. So I’ll ask again, what are they supposed to say?

I expect Fowler/Herbstreit to be chicken**** for "legit" reasons.

Will any other personalities step up and say anything? Doubtful.

I expect Fowler/Herbstreit to be chicken**** for "legit" reasons.

Will any other personalities step up and say anything? Doubtful.

If it doesn't effect me (meaning if none of the people at the game come to Colorado and spread the virus), I really don't care.

No, but a little civic responsibility by every single one of us who gives a **** would be nice
I think it’s time for people to come to terms with that fact that half this country, if not more, doesn’t give a ****, including most sports media personalities. Covid threatens their entire livelihoods, brand, fame, money, etc.

I think it’s time for people to come to terms with that fact that half this country, if not more, doesn’t give a ****, including most sports media personalities. Covid threatens their entire livelihoods, brand, fame, money, etc.
Sure, but the other half of the country needs to be more like rino and give them **** for it

No, but a little civic responsibility by every single one of us who gives a **** would be nice
Sure. I think most of us want that, but we are 8 months into this and Chris Fowler is not changing someone's mind because he made mention of it in the OU/OSU college football game. Especially the state of Oklahoma government, or local government who really control this. Just seems like a weird thing to be upset about when you should be upset with the local/county/state government.

Sure. I think most of us want that, but we are 8 months into this and Chris Fowler is not changing someone's mind because he made mention of it in the OU/OSU college football game. Especially the state of Oklahoma government, or local government who really control this
Doing nothing is definitely the right thing to do then. Wtf?

To avoid all the political arguments, I think OU is deliberately skirting precautions because they are playing a chief rival and still have a chance to play for a conference championship.

I would hope all college football fans care about that ****.

Doing nothing is definitely the right thing to do then. Wtf?
Like I said before, I have no idea. Do you think if Kirk would have gone off on it that it would have truly saved even one persons life, or someone's health?

Last edited:
To avoid all the political arguments, I think OU is deliberately skirting precautions because they are playing a chief rival and still have a chance to play for a conference championship.

I would hope all college football fans care about that ****.
That's fair

Back