What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Nov. 20th-21st

Harbaugh is definitely being out-coached by Shiano. Time for him to move on.

Schiano is a damn good college coach.

I'm not sure why Harbaugh has struggled so much at Michigan. He can't beat rivals, never wins as an underdog, and can't seem to get his squad to be tough enough. It's the complete opposite of what we saw at Stanford. He's had every advantage with recruiting, budgets and administrative support. I'm starting to suspect he's lost it - was always quirky and became unhinged.

Schiano is a damn good college coach.

I'm not sure why Harbaugh has struggled so much at Michigan. He can't beat rivals, never wins as an underdog, and can't seem to get his squad to be tough enough. It's the complete opposite of what we saw at Stanford. He's had every advantage with recruiting, budgets and administrative support. I'm starting to expect he's lost it - was always quirky and became unhinged.
Lost his OC that he had at every prior stop.

#collegekickers

the law smh GIF by Powerade

Slovis was a marginal QB at Desert Mountain. Had all world receivers make him look good last year. That last throw is what to expect of him more than not. Buffs need to break the curse next week.

The only problem is that he has ridiculously good receivers now, too.

None of the PAC 12 teams look like legitimate CFP qualifiers. That being said this is exactly the weird ass type of year for CU to beat SC and reverse the fortune of the program.

OU has that much influence down here. Oklahoma county and surrounding counties are covid red or orange, and have been under local restictions - masks, percentages of people inside businesses, schools online, and a lot more.

Yet, there's a large turnout for the big rivalry game. The city of Norman officials should be called on the carpet. But since it's OU, that won't happen.
Sounds a hell of a lot like Texas to me.

OU has that much influence down here. Oklahoma county and surrounding counties are covid red or orange, and have been under local restictions - masks, percentages of people inside businesses, schools online, and a lot more.

Yet, there's a large turnout for the big rivalry game. The city of Norman officials should be called on the carpet. But since it's OU, that won't happen.
Those Americans exercising their freedoms really piss me off.

Back