What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Nov. 20th-21st

You just got served!
I missed it, somehow.

When I lived in Corpus, it was ****ty. But the people would complain about Oklahoma. So when I drove through Oklahoma, it was ****ty too. But in the same ****ty way that Texas was ****ty. So I wasn't sure exactly what the Texans were complaining about.

I missed it, somehow.

When I lived in Corpus, it was ****ty. But the people would complain about Oklahoma. So when I drove through Oklahoma, it was ****ty too. But in the same ****ty way that Texas was ****ty. So I wasn't sure exactly what the Texans were complaining about.

You missed the sick burn that only namby-pamby cheese eating liberals that listen to NPR would be so out of touch with the common man to know the difference between an Oklahoman and a Texan?

You missed the sick burn that only namby-pamby cheese eating liberals that listen to NPR would be so out of touch with the common man to know the difference between an Oklahoman and a Texan?
Yeah, I did miss that.

I guess as someone who grew up on a rural ranch in a logging community in Oregon who spent an entire career in the military working closely with Americans from all walks of life, and as someone who has criss-crossed this nation many times, living in the midwest, south, east coast, west coast and now the mountains I feel connected to this country and its people.

And as a guy who has spent five of years of his life in designated combat zones, I have had a small glimpse of the realities of life on this planet.

But I do enjoy NPR. And to me Oklahoma and Texas are the same kind of ****ty.

So burn on me?

Yeah, I did miss that.

I guess as someone who grew up on a rural ranch in a logging community in Oregon who spent an entire career in the military working closely with Americans from all walks of life, and as someone who has criss-crossed this nation many times, living in the midwest, south, east coast, west coast and now the mountains I feel connected to this country and its people.

And as a guy who has spent five of years of his life in designated combat zones, I have had a small glimpse of the realities of life on this planet.

But I do enjoy NPR. And to me Oklahoma and Texas are the same kind of ****ty.

So burn on me?

It's almost as if you think intelligence, service, and experience mean anything to a large portion of our population.

Lost his OC that he had at every prior stop.
Coordinators are key at the college level, as the good ones are always on the move either laterally to a more prestigious school or directly to HC positions!
Great coaches take a CEO approach and have good coordinators in mind constantly and have to be flexible when dealing with those on-the-move egos involved.

Orgeron and Franklin are perfect examples of what happens when you "run out of coordinators" and didn't think far enough ahead toward developing some or having someone who follows your philosophy on the string when an inevitable opening occurs. Mack Brown is a good example of a CEO coach who was always thinking about them in advance. Mack's problems at UT happened when he grew too fond of sub-par coordinators.

Dabo is not worried about travel expenses.:rolleyes:

Again, if Dabo wants to be a professional, these complaints should be relayed using back channels.

He's upset for his team and staff who followed all protocols only to find out that the game is cancelled 3 hours before kickoff. And kind of ironic that FSU was nearly a 5 touchdown underdog on their home field.

And he can be upset without being unprofessional.
Eh, who cares? We roll our eyes from coachspeak and then tell them to be professional when they actually speak their minds.

That’s the stuff that makes bad blood and rivalries, which make the sport more interesting. I wish more coaches spoke their minds, tbh.

Eh, who cares? We roll our eyes from coachspeak and then tell them to be professional when they actually speak their minds.

That’s the stuff that makes bad blood and rivalries, which make the sport more interesting. I wish more coaches spoke their minds, tbh.

Coachspeak is different from professionalism.

BTW, this seems an awful like Dabo not taking any responsibility for a pretty big mistake on the part of Clemson.

Agree with Duff Dabo shouldn't be blaming this on FSU. If the O-Lineman in question tested negative all week and wasn't showing anything until they got to Florida, just chalk it up to 2020 and say we hope to make the game up.

Rivalries? Meh. If FSU wasn't the mess they were, this would be a rivalry.

Back