What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games week of 10/12-10/16

Love to watch smart football.

AFA punts, Boise lets it bounce but a Boise player tries to block. AFA player turns him into a position where the ball bounces off him and AF recovers in the red zone.

At this point even a FG puts AF up by two scores with time winding down.

Air Force and CSU are the top two teams in their division. I'd expect that from AFA-Calhoun's a hell of a coach and that program is a machine.....but give HC Dude this-he's turned around CSU mid-season.
Switching between? Why not just have them both on?
@Uncle Ken needs his special lady to go buy him another TV for that.

Was hoping to see Nevada's 6 foot 9 backup QB get some playing time on cleanup just because it is odd seeing him play QB but they kept Strong in all game.

Air Force and CSU are the top two teams in their division. I'd expect that from AFA-Calhoun's a hell of a coach and that program is a machine.....but give HC Dude this-he's turned around CSU mid-season.

Theoretically (or technically…not sure which one fits), ESPN on the new Apple TVs can multicast up to 4 events at one time ((abc, ESPN networks, ACCN, SECN, ESPN+, LHN). Both of those games were in the ESPN family.

Serious congratulations Buffs. Not only did CU stomp Arizona(sure they suck, but a shutout and 30 + points is big), but Frosts team gave its weekly gift of losing with Rolex regularity to whichever FBS opponent happens to be there.
Thanks.

A little respect for nebraska though. That's the best [checks notes] three and five team in the nation.

If they both finish with 1 loss, it would offend everything I believe in with competition if tOSU made it and Oregon didn't. Ducks beat them in the Buckeyes' building. /end of discussion
What about when they are picked over Cincy?

I would be surprised if Cincy comes in #2 in the CFP initial poll barring some more upsets of teams around that ranking. CFP committee has consistently thrown a cold shoulder to G5 teams. Especially early in the season. Granted, Cincy has that win against Notre Dame so will be interesting to see how that factors in.

I would be surprised if Cincy comes in #2 in the CFP initial poll barring some more upsets of teams around that ranking. CFP committee has consistently thrown a cold shoulder to G5 teams. Especially early in the season. Granted, Cincy has that win against Notre Dame so will be interesting to see how that factors in.
I feel like other than Cincy and Florida St, Notre Dame hasn’t played any other games this year. And can’t ever recall whether they are ranked or not.

I feel like other than Cincy and Florida St, Notre Dame hasn’t played any other games this year. And can’t ever recall whether they are ranked or not.
ND is in the Too 15 and Cincy is its only loss. Irish haven't been impressive and I think the only ranked team they've beaten is Purdue, but they're a good team.

ND is in the Too 15 and Cincy is its only loss. Irish haven't been impressive and I think the only ranked team they've beaten is Purdue, but they're a good team.
When I say “haven’t played any other games this year”, I mean that literally. I can’t recall them playing. Obviously they have, I just don’t remember seeing anything about them.

Let's not go all ga ga over CSU quite yet. They beat Toledo (a MAC bottom feeder), SJSU (who MAY win 4 games), and New Mexico (who WILL finish 2-10). The meat of their schedule starts Saturday. I'm betting they win one more.

Let's not go all ga ga over CSU quite yet. They beat Toledo (a MAC bottom feeder), SJSU (who MAY win 4 games), and New Mexico (who WILL finish 2-10). The meat of their schedule starts Saturday. I'm betting they win one more.
Wasnt. LOL I don't think they're good either. They are 2-0 in the MWC. AFA's going to win that division.

ND beat VT in Blacksburg and Wisconsin at a neutral site. Granted neither of those teams is having a great year, but both have been ranked. You don't sleep walk through those and get two wins. I would consider both of those wins more impressive than the OT win at FSU.

I meant both tOSU and UO at 12-1 making it over an undefeated Cincy.

ah ok, thought you were talking about tOSU and Cincy at 12-1

Cincy's biggest problem is undefeated P5 champs and the only possibilites of that left are the B1G and SEC (Wake's not winning out). In this case Cincy would be still be 4th though, theoretically. But Cincy's fate mostly rests on 2 things - how well ND does the rest of the way and if a 1-loss Bama beats undefeated UGA in the SECCG. Either of these 2 occurring would be pretty damaging to their hopes.

ND beat VT in Blacksburg and Wisconsin at a neutral site. Granted neither of those teams is having a great year, but both have been ranked. You don't sleep walk through those and get two wins. I would consider both of those wins more impressive than the OT win at FSU.
Agree. Somethings not right in Tallahassee.

Back