What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 9/16-9/18

O/U for Pac 12 non-con wins today?

I'll say 7.5

Buffs over Minny
Beavs over Idaho
Cal over Sac State
UW over Ark. State
Utah loses to SDSU
Oregon over Stony Brook
Stanford over Vandy
Arizona over N. Arizona
Arizona St. loses to BYU
UCLA vs Fresno State ?

OU still not playing defense. When will they learn? I was hoping they’d shut out the Fuskers and hang a Hundo on them.

Fuskers O-line already has 4 penalties. Talk about lack of discipline.

Oklahoma will never see a chamionship game. They think they're tough, but they are soft af when it comes down to it. Oh, and Spencer Rattler is waaaaay overrated.

Oklahoma will never see a chamionship game. They think they're tough, but they are soft af when it comes down to it. Oh, and Spencer Rattler is waaaaay overrated.
Makes no sense.

If you look at the quality of guys they recruit to play defense they have no excuse for not being able to put at least a representative defense out there. Instead year after year they have to outscore teams to win which doesn't work when they play the best teams.

Oklahoma finally figured out how to score a TD again.

Meanwhile Hokies VT team getting handled.

Buffalo giving Coastal Carolina all they want.

Indiana leading Cincinnati, might take them out of the unbeatens and drop them in the rankings.

Tucker retooled Michigan State really quickly. Ran off the losers last year, and snagged a bunch of productive transfers from mid majors. Winning 38-17 over Miami.

Bama really going to cost me my +650 parlay
Florida playing them much tougher than I expected. Bama going to win but Gators put a scare into them.

Some other surprisingly tough games today as well.

Tulsa not going away against Ohio State, Indiana pushed Cincinnati, and Buffalo almost upset Coastal Carolina

KU got run by Baylor 45-7.

They'd be such a good rival for CU if they joined the Pac-12. We could give the loser of the annual football game the "Wait For Basketball Season" trophy.

Clemson escapes. Their offense is horrible but that defense is special

Back