What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

This game should honestly be a blowout right now. Would love to see the Buffs play Ohio State in the Rose Bowl.

To be clear, I prefer the CFP

Yeah, the couple times I've watched Ohio State this year, they have been kind of underwhelming. They obviously are a very good team, but you'd expect to see more offensively out of a #2 team.

Nah nevermind it'd have to be Wisconsin or Penn state right
Well, assuming Michigan wins the Big 10, it'd be the highest ranked Big team, which would probably still be Ohio State, right? Wiscy would lose to UM, and PSU would still be somewhere around 7-10 depending on what happens today vs Sparty

If Michigan wins this game and goes on to win the B10 then that simplifies things immensely and definitely works in our favor because it eliminates any possibility of 2 Big 10 teams getting in. Even if Clemson still wins out then you have Bama, Clemson, Michigan and the 4th team would be between us and OU, and our schedule stacks up well against OU.

Well, assuming Michigan wins the Big 10, it'd be the highest ranked Big team, which would probably still be Ohio State, right? Wiscy would lose to UM, and PSU would still be somewhere around 7-10 depending on what happens today vs Sparty

I think Pedo might fall even with a win. That Ohio State win was artificially inflating them, in case they had to take them as the Big Ten champs along with Ohio State. Their weak-ass schedule, plus losing to Pitt and getting blown out by Michigan will hurt them.

Nubs lost yesterday. Iowa prevailed. Moral: black and gold prevail. Red sucks.

Michigan can beat Ohio State. Moral: red still sucks.

Kentucky can beat Louisville. Moral: One should never choose red for a football team. Ever.

Guess what, Utes?

Ohio State's offense was beyond stagnant. I think they were going to struggle to score 10 points without a turnover.

Edit: Even if Michigan just went 3 and out the rest of the game and punted.

Rutgers v Maryland. YYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Back