What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 8/31-9/3

Washington waking up a bit. Auburn is gonna kick their own ass if they lose, they've had so many chances to get a big lead.

UT-MD is back. Maryland up, and UT just fumbled. Under 3 minutes to go. Whorns looking like they'll lose this one.

Somewhat as I expected.

I thought Dub would be overwhelmed going coast to coast and being blasted by an Auburn heavy crowd despite their appearance in the CFP last year. That start was ugly.

However, I think they weathered the storm a bit better than I expected. The D is coming around and the O is starting to show some life despite Bernie Kosar at QB.

I was expecting a 24-10 game at this point.

I don’t have much love for Dub. I just want some West Coast cred so I’m all in on Dub tonight.

Dub has weathered the storm. They belong. They need to settle down, play their game and be consistent.

It’s obvious, the D is the best unit. Let them do their job. The O picks up the pieces.

Go Dawgs!

Don’t jinx it!
And a pick to seal it.

UT should have won this. They were clearly the more talented team. But never underestimate the emotional momentum edge in college football; that was on the terp's side all day.

Plus the whorns lost - and their fans are pissed at Herman.

Which is awesome. It would be so amazing if they fired another good coach before he could fix that train wreck.

And a pick to seal it.

UT should have won this. They were clearly the more talented team. But never underestimate the emotional momentum edge in college football; that was on the terp's side all day.

Plus the whorns lost - and their fans are pissed at Herman.

Which is awesome. It would be so amazing if they fired another good coach before he could fix that train wreck.
Texas’ D did everything they could do to try and give them a chance to win. Life in these parts is much more pleasant when Texas loses.

Back