What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 8/31-9/3

Washington inexplicably running on second and long multiple times... I will take it.

Washington inexplicably running on second and long multiple times... I will take it.
I’ll never understand it.

Very well cost them the game. No one can say they would have converted through the air but, that’s where they were moving the ball.

Just awful play calling.

Now, when do those red ****ers play?

I’ll never understand it.

Very well cost them the game. No one can say they would have converted through the air but, that’s where they were moving the ball.

Just awful play calling.

Now, when do those red ****ers play?
Go Zips!

Stupid ass Huskies. Now the SEC will get more over rated again and Auburn will move way up.

I don't think that's gonna hurt them that much. That's basically a road game against a top 10 team they lost today. Both of them are really, really good.

I don't think that's gonna hurt them that much. That's basically a road game against a top 10 team they lost today. Both of them are really, really good.

Won’t hurt them much but once again the PAC12 looks like they can’t beat anyone from the Power 5, that’s what bothers me.

Won’t hurt them much but once again the PAC12 looks like they can’t beat anyone from the Power 5, that’s what bothers me.

Still feel better about our league than I do if I were a Big 10 fan right now. MSU and PSU both struggled with G5's, Michigan may lose, and we didn't learn much about Ohio State today.

Nice comeback by App being down 2 TD's in the 4th. What an interception by the PSU DB, he took the ball away from the receiver. I'm becoming a fan of this program up in Boone.

Back