What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

Hokies getting chippy with winless Old Dominion in the 4th. Pretenders. Enjoying @hokiehead 's meltdown though haha. Go Monarchs

Edit: VT losing their composure. Yikes.

Okay, people talked me down earlier, but only a miracle 4th quarter for CSU has kept our OOC opponents from being oh for the season so far.

As it is, when the clock hits 0:00 in Ft. Collins, our OOC opponents will be a combined 1-9 so far.

OSU is awful, but their qb has plenty of time to throw against Arizona. Looks good for Montez and the offense.

Okay, people talked me down earlier, but only a miracle 4th quarter for CSU has kept our OOC opponents from being oh for the season so far.

As it is, when the clock hits 0:00 in Ft. Collins, our OOC opponents will be a combined 1-9 so far.

Who does UNH play today?

FML

What is really compounding this right now...

I'm in EMEA on business travel. Jet lagged as hell - been averaging about 3 hours sleep/night since Sunday evening. It's almost 1AM here.

Can't get a stream to work on the hotel internet (i think they're blocking streaming video). No luck in finding a place anywhere nearby that might have the game.

This is the first trip my wife decided to tag along, and she's trying to sleep and pissed that I won't put down the phone as well as my groaning and cursing.

@Medford M. , youre right. We new the secondary was our weakness going into the year.

@bombay , my bad. I was joking off a comment Nik made earlier. Should've uswd sarcasm font.

I think he’s likrly better than Darnold.
NFL scouts aren't that high on Tua yet. Frankly, playing with the team he has around him, I don't know how much scouts attribute to him and how much they attribute it to his personnel.

NFL scouts aren't that high on Tua yet. Frankly, playing with the team he has around him, I don't know how much scouts attribute to him and how much they attribute it to his personnel.
You see first TD throw? Special.

Anybody but me still watching the UA/OSU game?

OSU looks like they would lose to CSU, again. Horrible football team.

Anyone who does not see how much better he makes Bama is smoking crack.
Oh believe me, having a competent passer back there makes Bama much better, but it can't be understated how much of an upgrade he is over Jalen Hurts. Hurts is not a guy you have leading an offense if you want to pass the football. It's why you have people on here openly saying we wouldn't want him at CU next year if Montez goes pro. He limits what you can do.

FML

What is really compounding this right now...

I'm in EMEA on business travel. Jet lagged as hell - been averaging about 3 hours sleep/night since Sunday evening. It's almost 1AM here.

Can't get a stream to work on the hotel internet (i think they're blocking streaming video). No luck in finding a place anywhere nearby that might have the game.

This is the first trip my wife decided to tag along, and she's trying to sleep and pissed that I won't put down the phone as well as my groaning and cursing.

@Medford M. , youre right. We new the secondary was our weakness going into the year.

@bombay , my bad. I was joking off a comment Nik made earlier. Should've uswd sarcasm font.

Does Netflix work?

Try cfbstreams on reddit.

I think Tua can evolve into a D Brees type if he can make his motion a little more compact at the top. His natural body mechanics to get lots of torque from his core is quite good.

Back