What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

I think this is a fair question-Is it too early to start talking about Baylor running the table in reverse?

Here's what they've got left:
9/16-at Duke
9/23-Oklahoma
9/30-at Kansas State
10/14-at Oklahoma State
10/21-West Virginia
10/28-Texas
11/4-at Kansas
11/11-Texas Tech
11/18-Iowa State
11/25-at TCU

Worth remembering that Baylor has rung up some big scores in recent years on a number of those teams including throwing the ball and playing starters late when they already had 40+ point leads.

This may be a year that some of these teams take sweet revenge. Baylor may not just get beat, they may get beat on hard.

What's Baker Mayfields NFL prospects? Is he in the mix for number 1 overall, or is he just a great college player?
That's a good question. His sideline schtick probably won't translate very well. Other skills may.

What are Baker Mayfields NFL prospects? Is he in the mix for number 1 overall, or is he just a great college player?

I don't know that the offense he runs translates well into an NFL offense. He has a load of talent but can he read defenses and make adjustments like the pros require?

UU's uniforms are pissing me off. All that red is making me more accepting of them being a rival.

I don't know that the offense he runs translates well into an NFL offense. He has a load of talent but can he read defenses and make adjustments like the pros require?
Kind of kidding but kind of not: if he wins the Heisman, does that put the kabosh his prospects? Who was the last winner at QB that has done much? Just Cam? Did he win it?

After watching the other Pac teams today, I honestly don't see how USC could lose any game this year. They are going to go 13-0 and get into playoff easily.

Their 4th RB in waiting probably can be our immediately starter. So much talent and depth.

usc is always loaded. it is still a college team and more than capable of ****ting the bed on any given saturday. since they just put stanford down with emphasis, i hope that their big **** the bed moment comes in folsom in a few weeks.

we're going to move into the top 25 this week. keep winning and the rest will take care of itself. i've got the ****ing **** **** fuskies circled, starred, highlighted, and emphasized right now. after we put half a hundred on unc, this **** gets real.

I would say Jameis and Derek Henry are pretty solid players at their positions
Forgot about Winston! And Henry is a RB. Will be interesting to see if Winston can consistently win. So far, so good.

So if it's Cam and Winston from the QB position, the common traits are that they are big, tough SOBs who can play from the pocket with big arms and who can move when needed.

After watching the other Pac teams today, I honestly don't see how USC could lose any game this year. They are going to go 12-1 with a loss at Folsom and get into playoff easily.

Their 4th RB in waiting probably can be our immediately starter. So much talent and depth.
FIFY

PAC-12 after dark isn't doing our conference any favors. Thanks wazzu, asu, zona, and osu. Jackasses

Wazzu pulls Falk and the backup throws a pick. Boise leads 17-10 about to start the 4th.

alright as ****ty as we've played... we have to be able to beat both Zona schools and OSU right? Hell even Wazzu looks vulnerable as hell...we should be going bowling

I think the first three teams are just bad. Boise is just out playing Wazzu and looks pretty good to me.

Back