What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Season News (2017)

Maybe. Depends on how injured the guy ended up being from this situation. A Division 1 OL-sized player in full pads intentionally leveled an unsuspecting fan for no reason, when there were hundreds, if not thousands of other fans on the field as well. Just an example of University of Spoiled Children not getting their way and taking our their frustration.
I think players in that situation can easily argue they feared for their own safety when hundreds of kids are rushing the field. This is stupid.

Short of a debilitating injury suffered by the alleged victim, that's a case that should not be prosecuted. The investigation should be enough to deter future incidents.

Pretty lame if they press charges. The only sports related time I think charges were warranted was when Ron Artest ran into the crowd and beat the crap out of an innocent guy.
I agree in this instance. Although for my example, I think Todd Bertuzzi–Steve Moore should have been prosecuted. That was premeditated assault on a defenseless player that was potentially life threatening and ended Moore's career.

Kid was technically trespassing under pac 12 rules and violating the ticket license. Going to be a tough row to hoe for the prosecutor.

I agree in this instance. Although for my example, I think Todd Bertuzzi–Steve Moore should have been prosecuted. That was premeditated assault on a defenseless player that was potentially life threatening and ended Moore's career.
I forgot about that one. The McSorly Brashear was worthy too.

Good hire. Surprised Moos would jump though, he is a northwest guy through and through. It took a lot for Wazzu to coax him out of retirement.

Good hire. Surprised Moos would jump though, he is a northwest guy through and through. It took a lot for Wazzu to coax him out of retirement.
The creatures that produce that giant pile of **** by I-70 also produce a lot of cash for the athletic football department at kNU.

Great decision! Their last hire out of the PNW has paid off in spades! What could possibly go wrong?

Also 66 and a WSU grad, seems weird all around.
Probably had to fill the combine with cash and drive to a candidate's house to get somebody to take that job. If they can Riley, look for another retread looking to cash in to take the HC job.

This is from weeks ago, but... hate to say I told you so

I have a real hard time with the idea of putting a felony on a player's record for that. Misdemeanor with a little community service and probation? Sure. Send a message and have some good come out of it. But there's no reason to screw up that young man's future ability to get a job over this.

Back