What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Player Reactions (Twitter, Insta, whatever else young folks use to interweb these days)

The information’s not available to the mortal man.

O4QJP9K.png

Hope none of you numbskull Nancy’s tries to say we only want players who want to be Buffs if Harris does move on.
Of course we want Harris and the best recruits we can get, but I’m not going to cry or lose sleep over it. There are more important things in life

Hope none of you numbskull Nancy’s tries to say we only want players who want to be Buffs if Harris does move on.
I've never said I don't want Harris, but of the top 6 incoming guys (Alfano, Clayton, Lewis, Gonzalez, Harris and Rice) Harris is the guy that would have the least impact on us NEXT YEAR. I think no matter where Harris ends up he'll eventually be a tremendous player, but I think he's a year away from really contributing for Colorado.

I think it's vitally important that we win next year and make it to a bowl game. I personally think that the order of likely contributors next year are in order:

1) Alfano (assuming eligibility)
2) Clayton
3) Lewis
4) Gonzalez
5) Rice
6) Harris

If Harris were to leave that would suck, but it would suck for the future not necessarily next year. If he leaves and we can pick up a contributor with immediate eligibility next year it might actually make us better in the short term. That being said I'd rather have Harris longer term.

Back