What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Stanford

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Kickoff at 1:00 PM. We will probably show up around 9:00. Jambalaya will be on the menu again.
Who is coming to the tailgate?

Kickoff at 1:00 PM. We will probably show up around 9:00. Jambalaya will be on the menu again.
Who is coming to the tailgate?
The fam and I hope to drop by. However due to an appointment with a kitchen remodeling place that morning I can’t commit to anything. I will bring ipas if we make it. Thanks sacky!!

Where do you actually meet? I came by for the Nebraska game but still no clue what tailgate is what.

Assignments:

BCS - chips, dip
Unleash - soda, mixers
HG - booze
Tuba- chips, dip
Buffsrock- booze
B3- sliced French bread
Vanderal - booze, desserts.

For booze, we could use some rum and bourbon. Bourbon seems to be popular lately. No cheap stuff, though. Whoever brought the Evan Williams will have to drink that himself.

If somebody wants to bring some tortillas to make jambalaya burritos, have at it.

If you are coming, but not listed above, please pick two of the following: soda/mixers, booze, chips/dip, desserts. I’m assuming we will have more people than are listed here. The jambalaya attracts a crowd.

See you guys tomorrow.

Late to the RSVP this week with family and car issues, but yes, will be there +1. Will bring tortillas and chips if that works.

Assignments:

BCS - chips, dip
Unleash - soda, mixers
HG - booze
Tuba- chips, dip
Buffsrock- booze
B3- sliced French bread
Vanderal - booze, desserts.

For booze, we could use some rum and bourbon. Bourbon seems to be popular lately. No cheap stuff, though. Whoever brought the Evan Williams will have to drink that himself.

If somebody wants to bring some tortillas to make jambalaya burritos, have at it.

If you are coming, but not listed above, please pick two of the following: soda/mixers, booze, chips/dip, desserts. I’m assuming we will have more people than are listed here. The jambalaya attracts a crowd.

See you guys tomorrow.

Thanks, we’ll see about tomorrow. Woke up this morning feeling like dog **** and someone ****ing kicked me in the head.

Thanks, we’ll see about tomorrow. Woke up this morning feeling like dog **** and someone ****ing kicked me in the head.

You only get to see the Buffs play at home 6 days out of the year. There is nothing that should stop you.

You only get to see the Buffs play at home 6 days out of the year. There is nothing that should stop you.

lol well I agree but if you’re miserable where’s the fun in that? Also, was talking more about the tailgate as well. Not going to show up to a tailgate and get people sick.

lol well I agree but if you’re miserable where’s the fun in that? Also, was talking more about the tailgate as well. Not going to show up to a tailgate and get people sick.
Can we send you to a couple Nebraska bars instead?

Back