What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Walters - HC Purdue

Guy’s a star in the coaching ranks. #1 defense in the FBS with mostly 3/4-star players. Purdue just played in the B1G Championship game. This is a great opportunity for him.
I view it as a try out for when prime leaves. I’d also be cool with Sean Lewis if his offenses thrive here.

Purdue is a B1G team we could poach a coach from.

I expect Walters to do great at Purdue. I'll be rooting for him and them.

As far as CU, I always thought that since he's a first time HC that our situation was not the right program for him to cut his teeth. He's only in his 30s, though. I have had him pegged hopefully as the guy after the guy.

I expect Walters to do great at Purdue. I'll be rooting for him and them.

As far as CU, I always thought that since he's a first time HC that our situation was not the right program for him to cut his teeth. He's only in his 30s, though. I have had him pegged hopefully as the guy after the guy.
He isn’t going to coach here. Prime will be here for the next 15-20 years.

It means that we have the guy that’s going to take us to the promise land, but all the responsibility is on CU to perform to their agreement with Prime. Which means ***PTSD*** we will **** it up, lose all our players and be the doormat of CFB again within 3 years.

@Darth Snow
This is written in the stars. It's coming. Enjoy the next 2 to 3 years.

Ryan Walters back in black and gold? Good for him. I always liked Purdud. Good parties, have a scar from a wound that I really should have gone to ER and gotten stitched up - that was a fun night/day, well except for the jagged hole in my leg and the blood. Local talent was generally a midwestern 9. The nrotc guys were kinda pathetic though.

Ryan Walters back in black and gold? Good for him. I always liked Purdud. Good parties, have a scar from a wound that I really should have gone to ER and gotten stitched up - that was a fun night/day, well except for the jagged hole in my leg and the blood. Local talent was generally a midwestern 9. The nrotc guys were kinda pathetic though.
I was one of those NROTC guys, so your description is apt.

Your observation of the girls is generous, but I found them generally more amorous than at CU.

Back