What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 24 - Colorado @ The Ohio State - GAME THREAD

When will we win a road game?

• Stanford

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Arizona st

• UCLA

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 20 32.3%

• 2014 +

• Never

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
It's only 0230. I've been staying up all night watching bad football from overseas for nearly a decade now.

They're a 6-6 team.
Only because a) their conference schedule is brutal and b) off the field problems prior to the season.

Their entire second string is full of better recruits than a majority of our team. It's a CU/CSU situation in which the only way we would have had a chance is if we didn't make any mistakes. We did. Tough loss but it's not nearly that bad. They should win.

Is it wrong to think we might have looked more competitive in the 70-3 game?

Yes.

I think when you look at the yardage numbers after this game, it's going to surprise people.

They've only outgained us by about 30 yards. This is all about penalties, special teams and a turnover.

Only because a) their conference schedule is brutal and b) off the field problems prior to the season.

Their entire second string is full of better recruits than a majority of our team. It's a CU/CSU situation in which the only way we would have had a chance is if we didn't make any mistakes. We did. Tough loss but it's not nearly that bad. They should win.

Uh, no. It's because they suck. They cannot pass the ball

Yes.

I think when you look at the yardage numbers after this game, it's going to surprise people.

They've only outgained us by about 30 yards. This is all about penalties, special teams and a turnover.

It's tough to accumulate a lot of yards when you're constantly starting with such a short field, so OSU never really had a chance.

We needed a ridiculously lucky break on a punt late in the first half in order to eventually beat CSU... Did you think we WOULDN'T get embarassed today?

I knew that the talent gap was going to be hard to overcome. I had no idea we were going to be so poorly coached and unprepared.

The sad thing is that it isn't like it'll be any different on special teams next week. It will be like this every game

Brookhart constantly preached to never catch the ball within the 5 on punts and they still do it. Our players are broken

WORST special teams I have ever seen....

Kicking the ball out of bounds after a cu score.

Fumbling a punt.

Catching a punt inside the 5 yd line.

Giving up a 90 yd kick off return.

22 yd punt.

CU player gags on downing a punt inside the 5.

EFFING awful and the main reason CU lost this game.

JD BROOKHART, pack your bags.

Uh, no. It's because they suck. They cannot pass the ball
You sound bitter that we're getting destroyed by them.

They wouldn't want any of our players. Rodney Stewart and Douglas Rippy are good examples of that. It's exactly like a CU/CSU game. We simply cannot match up with their speed, athleticism, and pure talent. I'm not saying they're amazing (just like I wouldn't say we're amazing for beating CSU) but you cannot possibly think they're a bad team.

Back