What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stephen Ludwig - University of Colorado Regent - At Large

plus two from my household for Davidson. Thanks to allbuffs for doing this work so we can see the true colors of those running for Regent.

Last edited:
My wife was going through the Blue Book last night, and was planning to vote for Ludwig this morning (she missed the early voting period). I told her to scratch him and go with Davidson. She inquired why, and my exact response was: "Because Ludwig is a douche".

She agreed. +1 more for Davidson

My wife was going through the Blue Book last night, and was planning to vote for Ludwig this morning (she missed the early voting period). I told her to scratch him and go with Davidson. She inquired why, and my exact response was: "Because Ludwig is a douche".

She agreed. +1 more for Davidson
rep.

My boss, who has no connection whatsoever to CU, is voting for Davidson based solely on my recommendation.

Please, please, please let the power of AllBuffs prevail on this one. I've never been so interested in the outcome of a regent vote before.

Please, please, please let the power of AllBuffs prevail on this one. I've never been so interested in the outcome of a regent vote before.

totally agree. Aside from the Presidential outcome, this is the race I'll be paying the closest attention to. I am VERRRRY interesting in finding out if Allbuffs can prevail over the Assholedness of Ludwig.

Seriously, nobody outside of this forum will understand that Davidson won simply because Ludwig refused to answer questions from a web site frequented solely by morons, miscreants, knuckleheads, and 'tini.

totally agree. Aside from the Presidential outcome, this is the race I'll be paying the closest attention to. I am VERRRRY interesting in finding out if Allbuffs can prevail over the Assholedness of Ludwig.

Seriously, nobody outside of this forum will understand that Davidson won simply because Ludwig refused to answer questions from a web site frequented solely by morons, miscreants, knuckleheads, and 'tini.

a few others "may" have seen it:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=regent+of+the+university+of+colorado+at+large

Reactions: dio
I also will paying attention to this race more than any other. Hopefuly this will be a case study in the future. Ludwig is an arrogant ass that should teach all politicians not to ignore any part of their constituencies. My wife would have voted for him as well but went on my recommendation as well. Also her sister and her husband are voting for Davidson and they went to CSU. Her mom as well. All due to my recommendation. I hope he ends up eating a bag of dicks.

I know of at least 6 die hard Dems that did not vote for Ludwig because of his stance. Would be great to see him get defeated.

We failed. And he has voted "yea" today on moving forward with the facilities plan... but also made some dumb ass comments that clearly show he would have been happy to vote "no" if it wouldn't have forced him to stand alone at 8-1 if he'd done so.

Ludwig is not the Regent we need.

[tweet]408324488044888064[/tweet]

[tweet]408324717376839680[/tweet]

Regents serve six year terms. Let's hope this doofus is marginalized. That's been known to happen to certain CU Regents. [cough]cindy carlisle[/cough]

We failed. And he has voted "yea" today on moving forward with the facilities plan... but also made some dumb ass comments that clearly show he would have been happy to vote "no" if it wouldn't have forced him to stand alone at 8-1 if he'd done so.

And if you voted against it, other schools are going to stop building bigger, better facilities. How are things in fantasyland these days, Steve?

Moron. We are trying to pretend we are at least in the ballpark of others facilities while then selling Boulder, coaching staff, etc. It shows a genuine lack of knowledge on the topic at hand to make those quotes publicly.

So by the second tweet's logic no firm in any industry should ever invest in R&D since someone else will just one up them at some point. Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Vizio, etc. should all just shut down since it's clearly not in their interests to progress their product(s) yearly.

Audi shouldn't build anymore cars because Ferrari is just going to build nicer ones

And donors just love to donate significant amounts of money to schools that have embarassing athletic programs, not only for athletics but also for academic programs.

There is a reason why lots of schools strive to have athletic success and it isn't so 17 year olds have shiny things to play with. Instead it is because having competitive athletics significantly increases the quantity and quality of student applications. It also can be directly correlated to the willingness of alums and others associated with the school to donate money.

Idiots like this guy like to think that if you eliminated athletics those same donors would donate equal amounts of money to art, music, and sociology programs and others that are the favorites of the wacko left.

My argument to non-sports fans in the CU is simple: to be a world class organization you must commit to excellence in all that you endeavor to do.

He has a pretty unremarkable education CV for a regent. This guy is lucky he isnt shilling cars at Autonation.

this guy doesnt get it! why do you think oregons enrollment has gone from around 15k in 2004 to a current number of 26,000?... i would guess it not because the business department got 3 new profs!

Has anyone contacted this guy? I feel like going Independence CC on his ass

Back