What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Steve Sarkisian - former UW/USC HC/ Alabama OC (does CU have the balls to make this hire?)

I just think the uphill battle the Pac 12 has to get respect is getting steeper and steeper every year. The longer USC and Oregon remain out of the CFP picture, the more the conference continues to be an afterthought. Elite BIG/SEC programs get the botd that the Pac 12 will likely never get. That’s why I could see a coach like Cristobal jumping.

I just think the uphill battle the Pac 12 has to get respect is getting steeper and steeper every year. The longer USC and Oregon remain out of the CFP picture, the more the conference continues to be an afterthought. Elite BIG/SEC programs get the botd that the Pac 12 will likely never get. That’s why I could see a coach like Cristobal jumping.

I agree with your thoughts. If he wants it, I could see a fit for Cristobal in Michigan. He seems to be able to recruit nationwide... I don't know about his connections in the coaching community. I don't think bringing a substantial part of OR's staff to MICH would make sense, but if he has good contacts across the coaching community, I could see that as a decent fit.

Back