What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tailgate roll call. NDSU - Thursday August 29.

IN, +2 or 3. Am I doing tacos?? 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Oh Yeah Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Not in for sackygate but want to share info I just received. Tailgating lots will open at 2:00p. Main campus is available for donors ONLY. Public Parking will be on East Campus.

Special rules because it's Thursday and first week of classes.

Last edited:
I’ve probably lost 4-5 tents like that.

My daughter was doing something at her college and asked if she could borrow the tents. I said she could but only if I was around to break them down. Of course, after the event some kid starts trying to take down one of the tents and I basically scream at him to get the hell away from the tent. Everything was fine, BTW. Just in case you were wondering. I caught it before he did any damage. He probably thinks I’m a crazy old asshole, and he’s not wrong.

I’ve probably lost 4-5 tents like that.

My daughter was doing something at her college and asked if she could borrow the tents. I said she could but only if I was around to break them down. Of course, after the event some kid starts trying to take down one of the tents and I basically scream at him to get the hell away from the tent. Everything was fine, BTW. Just in case you were wondering. I caught it before he did any damage. He probably thinks I’m a crazy old asshole, and he’s not wrong.
Hell, I would be too man. I'd venture to say they weren't very cheap. I know I've seen some that were pretty high dollar for a tent.

Not in for sackygate but want to share info I just received. Tailgating lots will open at 2:00p. Main campus is available for donors ONLY. Public Parking will be on East Campus.

Special rules because it's Thursday and first week of classes.
Received email from CU. Said lots on campus open at 3pm. I would much prefer 2pm.

Unfortunately had some stuff come up that puts me in Boulder close to game time. I’m not going to be able to make this tailgate, will make sure to make one later this season.

Back