What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tailgate roll call. NDSU - Thursday August 29.

i did a quick inventory on the leftover booze and we are remarkably low. That’s a good thing, but we will need to re-stock. If you’re feeling up to it, adid booze to whatever your assignment is for this week. General tailgate etiquette is to bring good booze. If you bring ****ty booze, it will sit for months, possibly years.

good booze to bring is Bourbon, Vodka, gin, rum and tequila. Right now, we are particularly low on bourbon, vodka and gin.

Assignments:

BCS - chicken
Ocho - Tacos
hugegroove - booze.
Nik - chips & Dip
wasian - beer & desserts.
cmill - booze & desserts.

i have a few other folks showing up with more chips & dip and beer.

I will have the grill. If you want me to cook something specific, I’m happy to do that. I’m bringing chicken wings. Between the wings, BCS chicken and Ochoa tacos, we outpght to be ok, but if you want burgers or brats, feel free to bring them.

I’ll get there as dearly as they’ll let me. weeknight games are a hassle because so many of the lots are used by residents and employees. Our lot is no different.

Oh, and one other thing, if you’re bringing booze, be kind and bring some mixers as well. Coke, Diet Coke, sour mix and tonic are really good. We have none of that stufff right now.

Newest update is that the lots open at 2:00. Would be nice if they could get this figured out. We will get there between 2:00 and 3:00.

I was finally able to get off work. It was questionable.
I'll bring some desert items as I don't see that above.

Back