What's new

Taking a moment to appreciate the 2020 Buffs Football season

hokiehead

Gobbler on the Mountain!
Club Member
any word on fans at Folsom this fall? social distance measures that would be in effect?

i'm not seeing anything on the cubuffs page or a quick search.

FChairbanks

muthaka slayer
Club Member
So... Am I hearing correctly that the PAC 12 will start playing games in November, but the Buffs can't gather as a team or practice because of the City of Boulder ban on groups in the 18 - 23 year old range ??

hokiehead

Gobbler on the Mountain!
Club Member
So... Am I hearing correctly that the PAC 12 will start playing games in November, but the Buffs can't gather as a team or practice because of the City of Boulder ban on groups in the 18 - 23 year old range ??
Sounds like you're caught up

4thGenBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Let me say this in a more accurate way.
Our conference is a clown car. We are the big fat clown that gets stuck in the car then is proceeded to be rolled around the stage like a giant bowling ball by the other clowns.

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
Our conference is a clown car. We are the big fat clown that gets stuck in the car then is proceeded to be rolled around the stage like a giant bowling ball by the other clowns.
I think you are being far too generous with that analogy.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
I think you are being far too generous with that analogy.
Agree with lefty on this one.

We are more like the clown who is left standing around looking confused as the rest of the clowns get back in the car and leave.