What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The elephant in the room

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Ralphie has come out of the off season slow and out of shape. She comes out of the gate in almost a jog. She barely makes it to midfield before she turns for home. I could be a Ralphie handler for Christ’s sake!

There is a glimmer of hope, however. She does show a burst of speed once she makes her turn. Maybe she can’t wait to go home. Maybe there are great snacks in the trailer.

she is pacing herself. opening game jitters.

and she would KEEEEEEEEL you dbt if you were a handler. these are highly trained professions, willing to sacrifice life and limb in pursuit of CU glory.

now is not the time for doubt.

believe.

There are lines that even I don't cross.
Blurred Lines GIF by Yellowstone

Ralphie has come out of the off season slow and out of shape. She comes out of the gate in almost a jog. She barely makes it to midfield before she turns for home. I could be a Ralphie handler for Christ’s sake!

There is a glimmer of hope, however. She does show a burst of speed once she makes her turn. Maybe she can’t wait to go home. Maybe there are great snacks in the trailer.

The Ralphie from the 1990s was the fastest. And we won the mNC. A sign that Were probably screwed.

Kelly Brooks is banging the drum hard for replacing Ember. She doesn't want to do it. It seems almost cruel to make her.

Perhaps it's time to start training a new Ralphie.
I saw her get a response from a CU account that is the Ralphie department. They were pissed. Snapped back with something about how if she wants to see improvement she should donate money instead of just being a person who bitches on the internet. Uh, maybe someone should point out that she gave a record donation to the AD a couple years ago.

Them being sensitive about the current ralphie is dumb. Everyone knows she's pretty bad.
I'm not one to care about tradition for tradition's sake. That's just bowing to peer pressure from dead people. But the Ralphie run is different. It's iconic and an important part of the CU home game event. It has been well below the standard and impossible to get excited about.

I'm not one to care about tradition for tradition's sake. That's just bowing to peer pressure from dead people. But the Ralphie run is different. It's iconic and an important part of the CU home game event. It has been well below the standard and impossible to get excited about.
I now stand and await the Ralphie run, not with excitement, but with apprehension.

It seems they’ve over reacted to the prior Ralphie getting on the edge of control leading to her retirement.

We now have a small uninterested buffalo who they’ve probably trained to be timid because they are worried about an incident.

I now stand and await the Ralphie run, not with excitement, but with apprehension.

In my area we take bets on whether she hits the 50. We've had to move it to the 40 to keep the action going

enough talk, infidels and heretics. ralphie is everywhere, ralphie is everything, ralphie works in mysterious ways.

in this incarnation of the ralphie she is testing the faithful.

take heed or disbelieve or something.

Back