What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The elephant in the room

After last year, I'm surprised they didn't get a backup prepared. Should be like the team. 1st game starter, 2nd string, 3rd string.
This is exactly what I said, have at least 2 at all times.
Compete each week for the start

feed them on the blood of our enemies so they are well prepared for game time.

oops. did i say that aloud

When Blackout retired there was a push from animal rights groups to end running on game day. In the back of my mind, I thought Ember might be the last Ralphie to run on game day. Her temperament and general unwillingness to run is not going to quiet the animal rights groups. The school is not going to want to deal with the PR nightmare if it starts to look like they are forcing her to run.

Anyone heard if she's making the trip to FoCo?

When Blackout retired there was a push from animal rights groups to end running on game day. In the back of my mind, I thought Ember might be the last Ralphie to run on game day. Her temperament and general unwillingness to run is not going to quiet the animal rights groups. The school is not going to want to deal with the PR nightmare if it starts to look like they are forcing her to run.

I highly doubt Ember will run in FoCo. No reason for CSU to want that.

This got me thinking. Why doesn't Alabama have a live elephant at games?

Perhaps they are afraid football players will crash into that pile of elephant poop at the edge of the field.

Oh **** those yokels. 99.9% of animals on this planet wish they had the life Ember has. I personally think that making her run if she doesn't want to is something we shouldn't be doing, but if we go and get another Ralphie that enjoys the run as much Blackout obviously did, those kale burger eating sallies can eat my ass.

Oh **** those yokels. 99.9% of animals on this planet wish they had the life Ember has. I personally think that making her run if she doesn't want to is something we shouldn't be doing, but if we go and get another Ralphie that enjoys the run as much Blackout obviously did, those kale burger eating sallies can eat my ass.
I am not saying this is end of Ralphie. I think just the game day run is at risk. I am thinking something like a Mike the Tiger type situation.

Maybe it’s that the handlers are slow and holding Ralphie back.
I was watching the front inside handler doing seriously hard work pushing her in her right shoulder just to try to get her to run straight a bit. Without that, I’m pretty sure she’d trot directly from the temp corral to her truck.

She’s a Buffalo. She doesn’t understand the gig. It’s not her thing. She shouldn’t have to.

I appreciated the prior Ralphies who were in it to get people to flee from them. Sure, not safe or workable anymore. But dang that was fun to watch.

Regarding safety when Ralphie runs, the other team always comes out after she runs to minimize the risk

Waynes World Yes GIF

Be careful! If your ass is fair trade, ethical sourced gluten free, organic, vegan…they just might eat it.

Mods please rename Kaleassbuff. Thanks

Back