What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Newsroom

chipwich

Soy Boy
Club Member
Junta Member
We will be adding RSS feeds as they become available.

If you have suggestions for additional RSS feeds let us know.

Currently we are getting stories from:

ESPN PAC - 10 Blog (Ted Miller)
Daily Camera
Buff Blitz
Boulder Sports Examiner
College Hotline (Jon Wilner)
CUATTHEGAME.COM
CUBUFFS.COM
Ralphie Report
Rumblin' Buff

Thanks.

Allbuffs Mgmt.

Thanks for all the work, chip.

I love having the Newsroom back. :thumbsup:

So what happens when the RSS bot misses a story?

There were come today that I don't see linked anywhere.

:thumbsup:

Never mind, it's in the news forum, just not on the home page, which is where I usually see newer news stories. I just browsed right past it.

Cool. We were going post the news there but there are a lot of stories that are not "Front Page" worthy. We will sometimes promote news stories to the Front Page.

We will also move them to the appropriate forum if they're getting some play (or should be). For instance, I moved to the CU Basketball forum the story about Linda Lappe being the #1 candidate for the WBB job.

Do we still have all of these RSS feeds from the OP? I'm not seeing Wilner any more, for example.

I think it would be a good project for us all to think about which Buffs, Pac-12 and major national college sports sources would add the most to the site.

Back