What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket Drawing - USC - Nov 11

@Uncle Luko you want the two I won here? My daughter is going to be competing in the Regionals for Cheer and I will not be able to use them now.

@FChairbanks and @sackman if uncle luko does not want them, I need to let you know that these 2 tix need a new home.

@sackman and @FChairbanks If Ucle Luko is not able to get the work schedule he needs, I do not want these tix to go to waste. Can we redraw or how do you handle it. It is 3 weeks away and I am sure we can find them a home.

@sackman and @FChairbanks If Ucle Luko is not able to get the work schedule he needs, I do not want these tix to go to waste. Can we redraw or how do you handle it. It is 3 weeks away and I am sure we can find them a home.
We won't Redraw. The tickets are yours to do with as you please. You can give them to another poster or simply have me try to find them a home. There are always folks around the tailgates who need tickets.

We won't Redraw. The tickets are yours to do with as you please. You can give them to another poster or simply have me try to find them a home. There are always folks around the tailgates who need tickets.

Thanks and it sucks that my plans changed but I will be at my daughter's regional competition. @Uncle Luko you get first dibs but need to know this week or I will put htem up for folks like @SewallBeach

Lol no worries. My company just decided to sell and, once I found out, I let my guys know so they could find something. Needless to say, I'm working shorthanded, a few stayed on. It'll be about 3 weeks and I'll need a new job. Not worried, a few places already want me there. Their wage isn't what I'm used to. Oil and Gas isn't exactly booming here but I'm not moving back to Texas, **** that.

I'll know for sure manana there Brad. In the morning I'm meeting with them because they didn't give me an answer today. If you need to move on with it, I understand, I'll still try to get there. I have a feeling I know what they'll do already, I rejected their offer and told my hands about what was going down. They aren't happy with me lol.

Well, they told me I was on, then off Sun. and Mon. unless I took their offer. I told them **** no. I was thinking they'd fire me honestly or was hoping. I'm still gonna try but don't even know when we play really. That's the game I wanted to be at.

Back